6/12/2012

Day 4: Esashi-Omu

Gray sky turned into blue late in the morning.

Getting warmer and I feel better.


Sometimes I feel as if I was running across the US again.

Or I feel as if I had kept running across Japan since 2010.

A traveler might have different clock and the sense of time within him/her.


I use a bus stop as a rest area.

Most of the bus stop have a small shelter to keep from rain, snow and wind.

I can take a nap or a short break in there.


In Hokkaido, there are facilities called Michi-no-Eki(Road Station) on each highway.

They have restrooms, bench, veberage machines.

Some have hot spa, campsites restaurants or even hotels.


I often pitched my tent at Michi-no-Eki 2 years ago.

Of course it was free.


Tonight I was able to get into network for the first time in 4 days.

Thank God I can check e-mails and enjoy Tweeter and Facebook!

I was busy making a renewal of my blog.

















*Distance today: 32.9miles (53.0km)

*Total distance from Wakkanai: 110.8miles (178.2km)




More photos on KAY'S BLOG

http://kaytaka.blog35.fc2.com/blog-entry-1993.html

No comments:

Post a Comment