11/14/2014

Whatever Will Be, Will Be!



It’s important for a traveler to act and think naturally.

I guess I don’t need any reason to depend upon my thoughts and action.

If there’s any reason, it can bother me and it won’t do me good .

There’ll be some times when experience doesn’t help me at all.

It’s also necessary to think it’s no wonder anything will happen.

Be cool. Stay cool all the time. Panic will bring another harm.


According to my philosophy, stay cool, stay calm and never give up…We got to be slow and mellow.

Although that’s what no one has ever taught me, if there’d be Samurai from some centuries ago, they would feel that way, I guess.

Be tolerant and positive. Accept everything happening in this world.

Things will go their own way.

Que sera sera…Whatever Will Be, Will Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment